Monday, May 30, 2005

Items about Fullerton, California, USA

I lived in Fullerton from 1946 until 1954, attending 6th grade at Ford Elementary School, 7th and 8th grades at Wilshire Junior High, 4 years at Fullerton Union High School and my Freshman year of college at Fullerton Junior College. (Don't get me started on what I think of the really stupid idea to change the college's name to Fullerton College when it now gets confused with the 4 year college in town.)

Later, after I graduated from college and earned my teaching certificate, I taught 7th grade English at Wilshire Junior High (my 6th grade teacher was by then an English teacher there and became my mentor) and then Ladera Vista Junior High the first year that it opened.

While I was teaching in Fullerton, I took more courses at the then Orange County State College and later I taught part-time for the Business Management Department at the same school then called Cal State Fullerton.

My classmates and I have shared many pictures and items of interest about Fullerton, and I hope to gather them together on this blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home